fredag, oktober 06, 2006

Creation Theory - The corrected version

God visited Eve in the Garden of Eden and asked her how she liked it there.

"It is all so beautiful, God, " Eve replied, " the sunrises and the sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have this one problem.
It is these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I'm constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. They are a real pain. " reported Eve.

And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc., she felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more "symmetric and balanced," as she put it.

"That is a fair point," replied God, "but it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured you needed only half of those, but I see you are right. I will fix it right away." And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes.

Three weeks passed and God again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden.

"Well, Eve, how is my favourite creation?"

"Just fantastic," she replied, "but for one oversight on your part. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has a bull; all the animals have a mate but me. I feel so alone."

God thought for a moment and said: "Your know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you.
Now let's see.... where did I put that useless boob?"

3 Comments:

At oktober 08, 2006 4:50 p.m., Blogger Nissemann said...

Eller denne (tar den på norsk):

Adam sa til Gud: Jeg føler meg ensom. Jeg ønsker meg en ledsager som kan være min like.

Gud svarte: Du skal få en partner som er intelligent, morsom, snill, alltid i godt humør, pålitelig og kjærlig. Men det vil koste deg en arm, et bein, et øre og et øye.

Adam tenkte seg om og svarte: Hmmm... Hva får jeg for et ribbein?

 
At oktober 09, 2006 1:02 p.m., Blogger Marina said...

Ja, stakkars mann! Alt han får for den prisen er jo intelligent! Vel, like intelligent som ham selv, omtrent.

 
At oktober 10, 2006 3:25 p.m., Blogger Nissemann said...

Omtrent... ;-)

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home